Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost done with school!

Well, I have about two weeks left of school. I will be moving home for the summer, and working at my old job, Crosby SuperValu. I'm pretty excited to be working there again. School has been a lot of fun. I've made many amazing friends. I've also learned so much throughout this school year. Mostly growing more closer to God, and learning so much more from the Professors here. I am so thankful for everything that I have been blessed with here at Crossroads.
I'm still confused about what I want to do this fall. The thought crossed my mind about staying at Crossroads another year, but it just doesn't really make any sense concerning my decision on my major. I've decided that I want to major in art. Maybe art illustration. I've been accepted to Northwestern College and Bethel University. I've decided to go with Northwestern. After visiting the colleges, I felt that NW was much more personal. I'm really excited, but also sad to leave my friends here at Crossroads. I know that it will be for the best, and I am so excited for the future. Many times I have been unsure about if an art major would be appropriate with finding a job, etc. I feel that God has gifted me with a talent, and I want that to be what I do for the rest of my life.

No comments:


View My Stats