Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little sad, but greatful for AMAZING people.

Tonight I am reminiscing all my friends at Crossroads. I'm excited about going to Northwestern, it's just going to be hard at first. Only because I made such amazing friends, that I will miss dearly. Right now I'm just going to say a few things about a few girls that have touched my life at Crossroads.
Melanie, you know me so good. You know my quirks and yet you still love me. I love you so much, and had an amazing year at Crossroads getting to know you. I hope you know that you became one of my best friends at school. I hope that we will be able to stay in touch throughout this year and our lives. You have touched my life so much. We are so different, but God did bring us together. I'm so glad that you were right across the hall from me. Love you, Mel.

Julie Wethington, you are an amazing person! It was so nice getting to know you the beginning of the year. You brought out a really good, mature side to myself. Thank you for being there for me when times were tough for me. I'm really glad that I got to have you apart of my life the beginning of my first time away from home. I loved the times that we got to watch Bing Crosby together:) and laugh, and run to Wal-Mart at 10:30 at night to get Capri-Sun. Thank you for being genuine and loving. You are an amazing person.

Hannah Winters, you are so much like myself. You make me laugh, and I'm pretty sure I make you laugh. I loved going to the "Y" with you and swimming afterwards. LOL, I will always remember the time when I couldn't control myself with laughter in the pool, and people were staring, but I didn't care :) I also love the time when we were angels together. I think Jesus's birth brought us together, because it really did. If it wasn't for the Nativity, I don't know if we would have been able to be such good friends. Thanks for being funny. I love that about you. I also love that we got to become friends second semester. You make me laugh. I wonder what God thinks when we cannot control our laughter? Anyways, I love you Hanney!

Hannah Montana, you are intelligent and have been a really cool person to live with and watch movies late at night with. I loved that we sporadically decided to put twilight all over our walls in honor of the dvd release. It was fun laughing with you late at night. I'm going to miss you during this school year. You gave me so much knowledge by living with you. Thanks for being a loving person and giving me a fun year at school!

There are many other people that have touched my life this past year that I will miss a lot. God knows what He's doing in my life and I will trust in Him.

No comments:


View My Stats