Monday, August 17, 2009

Answered Prayers

So I've been stressed lately, including my mom. I've been worrying so much about fixing my car and how I would get money to fix the brakes and roders, but it's all taken care of. I've also been stressing about moving to school in less than a week, and getting everything together. My mom recently today just found out amazing news! For about the past week I've been asking God to give her comfort, and He did that today! He heard all our prayers.

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

We've forgotten how we only need to worry about one day at a time. My prayers have been answered including my moms! What an amazing God we have?! :) Even when times aren't good, I will still praise you, Father.

No comments:


View My Stats