Friday, August 7, 2009

God's awsomeness

This past two weeks I've been worrying way too much. I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it. It's really hard sometime to not worry about the future. God is so good, and He has given me comfort, especially this morning when I came across these words in Pslam 32:7

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."

I'll be moving two weeks from today. I've been so worried about getting my car fixed, paying bills, and worrying about family things. But God has comforted me. I have no clue how I would handle things if it wasn't for her His unfailing love. His love is priceless. I'm not sure about what will happen in the future, but I do now that my great and awsome God is always with me.

No comments:


View My Stats